- 6 Beds
- 5 Full, 2 Half
- 6,173 +/- Sqft
One of a kind log home directly located on the banks of Gore Creek in Cascade Village. Attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship are hallmarks of this extraordinary Shaeffer Hyde constructed home. The home features a great room with timeless stone and timber finishes, a private master suite, study, entertainment/family room, exercise room, bunk room and a custom creek side hot tub complete one of Vail's most unique offerings. Enjoy creek and mountain views from the expansive decks.
- Sold furnished with custom designed furniture
- Incredible Gore Creek frontage (120ft in County Records)
- Easy ski and bike path access
- Multiple outdoor decks and hot tub
- Additional rooms include; family room, office, reading nook, exercise room and wine storage
- 2-Car garage with heated driveway and additional surface parking
- Optional Grand Hyatt Vail services include ski storage, shuttle service, rental management and access to hotel amenities.
About West Vail
Occupying a wider swath of the Valley than the Villages and East Vail, West Vail offers distinctly different environments on its northern and southern hillsides. The south side features lush wooded alpine terrain interspersed with meadows while the more exposed north side offers dramatic views and an abundance of sunshine year round. Divided into several neighborhoods, the area has a commercial center with groceries, shops, and restaurants and a close knit mix of locals and second home owners. Properties in West Vail range from simple condominiums to elegant single-family homes, all of which are a quick 5-10 minute Town shuttle away from the heart of the Village.